- Overview: The original motivation and background for why Perkeep exists and what one might use it for.
- Compare: how Perkeep compares to similar services and software
If you're just looking to set up a Perkeep server and use it yourself, check out our getting started guide. The documents below go into more detail on customizing the high level configuration for use such as alternative blob storage or synchronization to cloud storage.
- Command-line tools
- Server Config: Details for configuring server storage and access, including synchronization to other Perkeep servers or backup to cloud storage providers
- Client config: Clients need this configuration file to securely connect to your Perkeep server(s)
- Search Commands: Covers the available search operators
If you want to help the development of Perkeep or just want to know more about the how and why behind Perkeep, these docs are going to help you get started. Something we didn‘t cover here that you’re interested in? Ask on the mailing list.